General Style Tips
- In summer; June, July and August shorts and cut offs are very popular for men and women even into the evenings.
- The summer nights stay very warm and jackets aren't needed (except when the air conditioning in the trolley buses is on too cold!)
- In the summer wear plenty of sunscreen (we love the Riemann P20 range for 10 hour protection), sunglasses and a sunhat.
- Pack lightweight, loose fitting clothes in natural fabrics such as linen, silk and cotton that will keep you cool and are easy to wash and dry. A thin white cover up shirt can very useful.
- Spring; March, April and May and Fall; September, October and November are cooler and dressing in layers will help you cope with the temperature changes.
- Also see What to Wear in USA