General Style Tips
- Stylish and smart certainly sums up the locals.
- There are some smart restaurants and resorts here and smart casual dress will help you fit right in.
- For an unforgettable lunch with spectacular views check out Enchantment Resort just on the outskirts of Sedona, you won't regret making the effort.
- The temperature can be a good deal hotter than surrounding towns. For example its less than 30 miles from Flagstaff but the temperature can easily be 10-20 C hotter in Sedona.
- There are lots of day trips on offer in town for those who want to see the sights but prefer not to walk in the heat.
- We love Hotter shoes, for total comfort along with style. Or why not try the Lindsay Phillips Switch Flops range – using interchangeable shoe and flip-flop bases with snap-on decorations, you can change your look from day to evening in an instant whilst still packing light.
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen (we love the Riemann P20 range for 10 hour protection) are a must.
- If you have time this is the place to have a massage, healing, palm reading as this is the centre for all things “alternative”.
- Also see What to Wear in USA