General Style Tips
- Smart casual is the key here to fit in. Although you will see visitors in every kind of dress you can imagine, the locals do dress in a smart casual and stylish way.
- Be sure to take a pashmina shawl, light jacket or cardigan, as the temperature can be a good 10F degrees cooler than surrounding cities due to it's proximity to the mountains.
- Santa Fe is popular with visitors all year round and if you are visiting for the winter sports you may like to check out our skiing packing list too.
- It's a good idea to dress in layers especially in the spring; March, April and May and Fall; September, October and November when the mornings can start cool but by mid day it can really heat up.
- This is a pedestrian friendly town that is very conducive to walking – so be sure to take comfortable walking shoes, (we love Hotter shoes, for total comfort and they look great too).
- Pack light as it's very easy to get clothes laundered.
- Also see What to Wear in USA