General Style Tips
- Be prepared for it to be really hot and humid in Oklahoma City.
- Light weight natural fibers will feel more comfortable in the heat.
- Despite the heat you will still plenty of people wearing jeans, they are universally popular throughout America with all ages.
- Casual or smart casual is acceptable even in smarter restaurants we would suggest you opt for smart casual to be sure to fit in.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (we love the Riemann P20 range for 10 hour protection) are vital.
- Comfortable walking shoes are a must if you plan on seeing the sites that the city has to offer, (we love Hotter shoes, for total comfort and they look great too).
- Also see What to Wear in USA