General Style Tips
- You see lots of guys hanging around in groups in Miami. They are invariably dressed in a uniform of oversized t-shirts and jeans, so if you want to blend in…
- For the rest of Florida anything goes, so choose your favorites.
- Miami is very much a see & be seen culture, so take anything you're happy for people to look at you in!
- You can be as smart or as casual as you like. Everyone wears something different.
- Unless you particularly like dressing up or plan on visiting upscale restaurants, you really don't need a cocktail outfit or dress – you'll fit in however you're dressed.
- Rollerblading along the promenade is big in Miami, particularly with women. So if this your thing, make sure you take some shorts and camisoles and you'll fit in just fine.
- The social and food scene in Miami is amazing. Prepare to eat, drink, and sit and people-watch a lot! You'll see some fascinating sights.
- Everything's easy to buy, so don't take up valuable packing space with regular cosmetics, medicines, books or the like. Buy them when you arrive.
- Also see What to Wear in USA