General Style Tips
- Albuquerque boasts 310 days of sunshine so be sure to pack your sunglasses and sunscreen (we love the Riemann P20 range for 10 hour protection).
- If you plan to take the Sandia Peak Arial Tramway you will get some amazing views but remember it will also be a lot cooler up in the mountains, so take a sweater or pashmina.
- In the summer – May, June, July, August and September – you can enjoy 25 miles of mountain trails either on foot or by bike so if this appeals ensure you pack accordingly.
- Albuquerque is also a great winter sports venue.
- There are 19 unique museums as well as the historic Old Town which will mean a good deal of walking so comfortable walking shoes are important (we love Hotter shoes for total comfort and they look great too).
- If you have the time get tickets to the baseball. The Isotopes have a great local following and if you have never been to a game it's a fun way to spend an evening. However layer up as you may start out facing in to the sun but by the end of the game the sun will be down and it will be a good deal cooler.
- There is a vibrant micro brewery scene worth checking out.
- If here on business then normal business attire – suit, shirt and tie – is expected.
- Also see What to Wear in USA