General Style Tips
- Toronto is a friendly, relaxed and easy going city where people don't dress up for much.
- There are lots of different cultures and therefore pretty much any dress is acceptable – the choice is yours.
- Also see What to Wear in Canada
Clothing Tips for Women
- If you're there for business reasons then a suit or smart equivalent is expected, and tights/stockings are essential – it is considered distasteful and un-businesslike to show bare legs in the workplace.
Clothing Tips for Men
- If you're there for corporate reasons then a suit or smart equivalent is expected.
- For great versatile travel jackets with multiple pockets including RFID security options, we love the SCOTTeVEST range.
Other Things To Pack
- A Toronto CityPass will save you up to 43% on the city's 5 best attractions – includes admission to the CN Tower, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, and Toronto Zoo or the Ontario Science Centre.