General Style Tips
- A city in which to see and be seen with stunning beaches, smart restaurants and great nightlife – you will want to pack to meet all of these needs.
- Pack a smarter outfit if dinner at the Social Club is on your agenda.
- It's an easy city to see on foot or why not hop on one of the city's share bikes, either way you will need some comfortable walking shoes. We love Hotter shoes, for total comfort along with style. Or why not try the Lindsay Phillips Switch Flops range – using interchangeable shoe and flip-flop bases with snap-on decorations, you can change your look from day to evening in an instant whilst still packing light.
- Also see What to Wear in Israel
Pack for the Weather
- Summer (June, July and August) is brutally hot and humid, so a skirt or loose-fitting pants are good in the heat and will protect you from the sun.
- Whilst in winter – December, January and February – it will still be warm but with the prospect of showers; pack a travel umbrella and light raincoat just in case.
- We love the Weather+ app – it gives an accurate 6 day forecast for day and night, which when you're planning from home is really helpful. You can keep all the places you've been to too – a nice way to remember your trip 🙂 Download for iPad/iPhone or Android