General Style Tips
- Pack casual, loose clothing for the summer.
- Remember your sunhat, sunglasses and a good sunscreen (we love the Riemann P20 range for 10 hour protection).
- There's lots to explore so take lightweight comfy shoes – Hotter shoes are good.
- The coves are beautiful but they are rocky, so ‘reef walker‘ shoes are a good idea to protect your feet (although you can buy them there in supermarkets and roadside tourist stalls).
- Take good insect/mosquito repellent to protect against mosquitoes by the sea.
- Also see What to Wear in Italy
Clothing Tips for Women
- If visiting churches, carry a light scarf and/or sarong to cover your shoulders and knees.