General Style Tips
- The Cotswolds has lots of gorgeous scenery, historic sites and famous places – this is a popular area to visit in the UK.Make sure you take comfy footwear for daytime (try Hotter shoes, they provide total comfort and look great too).
- One of the best ways to enjoy the area is to go walking so be sure to pack some walking boots/shoes, a waterproof jacket and your camera.
- You will find the local pubs worth a detour and they're well used to walkers and their boots – but if your footwear is really muddy maybe think about taking them off before going inside.
- For daytime, walking pants or jeans, t-shirts, fleeces etc. are popular and for evenings in the pub again casual is the norm.
- However, there are some very chic hotels and restaurants in the Cotswolds and if you are planning a meal out at a smarter hotel or restaurant then you may wish to opt for a smart casual look. We love The Lamb at Burford and The Swan at Bibury – both really quaint country pub/hotels where you can stay or just visit for dinner.
- Also see What to Wear in United Kingdom